Saturday, September 2, 2017
Hey guys, Kim here . Today I am sharing part 2 of the July *Sprocket* project add-on. This video shows how I created the inside of my lantern Butterfly Sanctuary.

Just a few days ago for reveal I posted part 1 of the video that shows how I created the texture and color on the outside of the Lantern.
Here is a picture to remind you of what the completed lantern looks like.

Here is Part 1



Today's Part 2







That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed