Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm back with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos July *Sprocket* monthly kit. This kit is so jammed packed with the gorgeous papers from Scrapberry's. You have to get one, if you don't already subscribe. Here is a look at this gorgeous kit and add-ons again;


My first layout is based on the monthly sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch again:



Here is my take on the sketch. This kit is full of beautiful papers with wonderful textures. This is a very masculine kit. This is a photo taken a my dh retirement party. It's my bff and his bff, you would think they are a couple but they aren't. 

 The kits and add-ons are jam-packed, so I used very few things from my stash. The swirl die cut and the piece of torn music paper. I really stuck to the design of the sketch.


 Next up is another layout. This is another masculine layout.
 I started with the text paper and added layers of torn paper to create the design.  I used some burlap flowers from my stash. My dh hates it when I add flowers, so when I do I try to make them more manly (textured) and less girly.




Next up is another layout.. more of dh.
I had so much fun creating this. I did just a bit of stamping on the background as the paper has lots of texture.. I add lots of layers to this. The tiles from the main kit, layers of paper, added some burlap and drywall tape from my stash.
 



Next up is my lantern from the Project Add on. I am so in love with how it turn out, considering I didn't have a real plan when I started. It was one of those grab some supplies, turn on the video camera and let's see what happens.

I have a a 2 part video on how I created it. Below is part 1, how I created the color and texture on the outside. Come back on Saturday for part 2, how I created the Butterfly Sanctuary on the inside.
Here is the video




That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed