Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Hi everyone, today is my day to reveal the projects I made with the April kit.
Sadly this is my last DT reveal as I am leaving the design team. Life is too crazy busy right now and I no longer have the time that these amazing kits deserve. 
Thank you so very much to Krissy and Kim for letting me be part of the team, I've loved every minute of it <3


First up today I have the layout for Anatomy of a layout. This was made with materials only from the main kit. The photo tutorial for this is now on Snapguide HERE


Next up I have the layout I made for this months Sketch challenge.
This was made using materials from the Main Kit, Embellishment add on kit and Flower add on kit. I created the background paper by layering several pieces of paper together. 


No automatic alt text available.


Here is what I created with this months Project add on kit. I loved these shadow boxes, I lined the inside with paper from the main kit and then embellished with lots of flowers




Finally today I have a layout made for the All That Flutters Challenge. I coloured the Creative Embellishment chipboard frames with liquid pearls and layered them to create my background.



1 comments:

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hey Bec,
What a beautifull creations,I still mis you lately.
I'am glad too see so Many beautiful creations again from you!.
Mvg Gina Belgium

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed