Friday, December 9, 2016
Hey Savages, Kim here with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos November *Market Street* monthly kit. This kit is so jammed packed with the gorgeous 49 and Market papers. You have got to get one, if you don't already subscribe.

Here is a look at this gorgeous kit and add-ons again;
Earlier this week we gave you a little preview of the kit by showing you layouts from all the designers. Today I'm doing my full reveal.

This month we have a new sketch designer, ME!! I was so excited to try my hand at sketch designing. There is a bit of a learning curve, but it is fun. Hope you like the new sketch designs, they are made to go more with the kit and it's contents.
Here is the sketch again:

Here is my take on the sketch. This kit is full of beautiful fun floral papers, but I chose to go with a more solid colored sheet. The colors are so perfect for me. The colors of the papers go so well with my photo. I snuck this selfie in the ladies room of the restaurant we went to to celebrate my birthday, it had great lighting.
The kits and add-ons are jam-packed, so I used very few things from my stash. A few stamps, the cameo and clock and a doily. Lots of layering and some distressing to complete my page.

 Next up is another layout. I used an older picture from a visit to see my dad.
I did some paper tearing here. The chipboard frame from the main kit, I just used inka gold from the mediums kit on it.. The chip board title is from my stash and is also treated with the inka gold. The flowers are a mix from my stash and the main kit. There is a bit of masking, misting and stamping in the background. This layout is for the All That Flutters Challenge on the forums, hence the butterfly.
Next up is a Canvas piece. I created this using the Project Kit add on. In the kit you get the LOVE letters and the canvas, plus a few other goodies.
I had so much fun (and got really messy) creating this. I used a peeled paint technique on the letter using the paints that came in the kit and a glitter paint from my stash. Once the letters were done I went to work on the canvas background. It was a fun project.


I have a step-by-step video on on the entire canvas. Here is part 1 on the peeled paint technique I used on the letters:

That's it for today. Come back next week for Part 2 of the Canvas and more projects created with the November Market Street Kit


That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed