Saturday, September 24, 2016
Hello, Swirly Savages! It's tutorial Saturday and I will be sharing some techniques I learned using the August technique add on. The VerDAY paints by Ten Second Studio are now my favorite! The iron is my favorite. What is yours?

So, I used the VerDAY paints on the BoBunny chippy butterflies, the tags included in the add-on, the Prima gold trim, some metal trim from a past kit and even the background paper on one layout. You get the idea? You can use this stuff on a variety of things.

Here is the layout featuring the tags in the add-on and the VerDAY on the background paper.


This is the mini canvas I will be sharing with you on the video tutorial.


And, here's another layout featuring the BoBunny chippy butterflies and some of the metal trim from a past Swirlydoos kit.



Check out the video and see how I created the mini canvas as well as the alterations on the butterflies and tags.






These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!







0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed