Saturday, October 24, 2015
 Scrap your Scraps

Not being a great card maker, I use my scraps to create layouts. Typically I get 6-8 layouts from each kit. And, sometimes a mini album or OTP project. When I get down to the end of a kit my style changes from shabby chic to grungy or CNS. Today I'd like to share two more layouts created with the September kit of the month.

You can check out the tutorial here for the first layout. I do have a surprise tip for you at the end of the tutorial!


This is the second layout I created with the September scraps. I added ephemera from the embellishment add on, washi tape and bling from the main kit as well as bits of paper from the main kit. Some random stamping, inking, and rub ons added to the interest of the background paper.


I hope these layouts show you the versatility of the Swirlydoos kits. Despite all the flowers, frills and bling you can create masculine, CNS, or grungy layouts, too. The September kit allowed me to make seven 12x12 layouts, one mini album and one OTP project!

These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!”


3 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Oh my goodness, and the Xron doesn't ruin the die? Who would have thought of this, but you!!!! Fantastic tip, Jan, thanks!!!!!
Gorgeous "leftovers", btw!

talkis23 said...

wow wow wow superbe Tutorial

Stephanie said...

Great tutorial Jan and what a clever way to use your xyron.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed