Saturday, October 3, 2015
12:00 AM | Posted by Rae | | Edit Post
Happy Saturday! It's Rae, and I'm sharing my video tutorial for how I created the background (and a couple of other things) for this clock from the "Moment in Time" Project Kit.
Check out the video HERE.
This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Rae) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
Swirlydoos Site Links
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
The layout of the week this week goes to Rae!!!! Congratulations Rae, I loved this gorgeous layout made for the March Round Robin Chall...
Yay! It's mine turn to share projects created with the Swirlydoos February kit of the month! Here's my interpretation of the ...
Hi everyone. For today's Saturday tutorial I have 2 cards for you. I have started a monthly card challenge on the forum, these are ...
Hey Savages, Kim here with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos November *Market Street* monthly kit. This kit is so ja...
- 2017 (40)
- 2016 (173)
- Saturday Tutorial With Angelica- Fall Tag
- My last post as Guest Designer for October
- Swirlydoos Layout Tutorial with October 2015 Kit G...
- *October Blog Hop Winner*
- Layout of the Week - October 25th 2015: Sherri
- Saturday Tutorial with Jan
- October Kit Reveal and Blog Hop
- Layout of the Week - October 18th 2015: Peggy
- Saturday Tutorial with Ginny
- October Guest Designer
- Layout of the Week - Oct 11th 2015: Barbara
- Saturday Tutorial with Bec
- October Challenge Highlights
- *September Blog Hop Winner*
- Layout Of The Week - Oct 4th 2015: Kathi
- Altered Clock using the Moment in Time Project Kit...
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)