Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Hi  =) today I want to show you two layouts made with the October kit "Treasured Yesterdays". It´s a gorgeous kit to work with. It almost scraps itself! My first layout is a happy one.




For this page I used both the Prima Epiphany papers and Blue Fern Studios Montage papers. I have used the main kit, flower kit and Embellishment kit. My next layout has totally different colors, but it´s still the same kit.




I have used the main kit, flower kit, embellishment kit and mediiums kit. Love that Prima Stencil and Viva Decor Modeling creme.


Thanks for stopping by =)


2 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Stunning layering and details; love the stitching on your first page and the stenciling on the next!!!

Merrihew said...

Beautiful!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed