Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday! I have 2 more projects to share using the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations.
First up is a layout. I totally love the burlap flower sprays that come in the kit. So, I based the colors on my layout on them. I made some matching butterflies out of burlap...you can find the tutorial on the Swirlydoos Blog.
I love making little pockets that hold trinkets and tags. The kit came with all those fabulous Prima tags and it gave me an idea. I couldn't resist making a pocket out of the paper bag the Flower-Add On comes in. I took the paper bag and made two pockets. The front holds all the small tags and ATC cards. And the back pocket holds a large tag I made using Prima packaging.
Here's all the goodies that are tucked inside.
Swirlydoos Site Links
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hi everyone. For today's Saturday tutorial I have 2 cards for you. I have started a monthly card challenge on the forum, these are ...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hey Savages, Kim here with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos November *Market Street* monthly kit. This kit is so ja...
Yay! It's mine turn to share projects created with the Swirlydoos February kit of the month! Here's my interpretation of the ...
Swirlydoos Kit Club - Design/Education Team Call Are you passionate about Scrapbooking? Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other cr...
- 2017 (37)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- Layout Of The Week 3/30/14
- All About Deli Paper Tutorial with Guest Educator ...
- A new Card tutorial using the March ***Salutations...
- More Projects by Amy made with the Salutations Kit...
- More Salutation Projects with Angelica
- Layout Of The Week 3/9/14, 3/16/14 and 3/23/14
- More Salutations Creations by Georgia
- Burlap Butterfly Tutorial
- More Salutations Projects with Elena
- More Salutations Projects with Tracey
- More March Challenge Highlights
- Card tutorial using the March *Salutations* kit
- New Design Team Member!
- March Blog Hop Winners!
- March Mediums Add On Tutorial
- March Reveal and Blog Hop
- Layout Of The Week 3/2/14
- March Challenge Highlights
- Featured Member *Jodie Herr*
- Embossing with Masks Tutorial
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)