Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday! I have 2 more projects to share using the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations.
 
First up is a layout. I totally love the burlap flower sprays that come in the kit. So, I based the colors on my layout on them. I made some matching butterflies out of burlap...you can find the tutorial on the Swirlydoos Blog. 

 
 I love making little pockets that hold trinkets and tags. The kit came with all those fabulous Prima tags and it gave me an idea.  I couldn't resist making a pocket out of the paper bag the Flower-Add On comes in. I took the paper bag and made  two pockets. The front holds all the small tags and ATC cards. And the back pocket holds a large tag I made using Prima packaging.
 Here's all the goodies that are tucked inside.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Amante del Papel said...

awesome projects!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

LOVE the pocket idea, Ang; I've gotta try this!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous layout, Ang! And I love the pocket idea!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed