Saturday, November 23, 2013
Hello everyone. Elena here today and I have some cards to share with you.
You know, I am more a Layout girl, but Christmas is coming, and I can admit that almost everyone is busy with making some handmade cards for their friends and relatives.
Moreover Krissy prepared a great add on - Christmas Card Kit this months and it is packed with everything you need to get started creating Holiday Cards.


It was really difficult to stop creating and here it is one more card



I have prepared a video tutorial for you.
So please make a cup of your favorite drink and enjoy it





And s i have already told you,
nothing could stop me creating more and more cards:


Just add any of the Holly embellishments you have ( even from the previous kits), and you have some pretty cards.

And the last card, it is not Christmas, it is more Autumnal, as I really liked the papers went in the main Kit.
I just made a mixed media background and distressed the layers. 

And my last share for this month is this layout I made based on the Sketch for November Sketch Challenge

I hope you have enjoyed my creations this month.
I am not saying goodbye,
as I will come back nest month too.






1 comments:

Merrihew said...

Gorgeous cards and an awesome tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed