Sunday, October 20, 2013
This weeks, LOTW, belongs to Erica Ortiz:
and boy, did she do a Fantastic job!!!
The photo, which is totally adorable, is surrounded by so many gorgeous layers.
Some are distressed, some are punched, lace is being tucked in.
And look at that beautiful stenciling and misting!
The flower clusters are perfectly placed and the treatment of the chipboard pieces is just beautiful.
I also love the inking, of the punched layer that frames this beautiful page.
Thank you for posting this beautiful layout to our gallery Erica!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Halloween Contest Winner!
- Fall Photography Contest Winner
- A mini using the Sweetest Thing Kit
- Layout of the Week 10/27/2013: Kimberly Heard
- Farewell Project for Swirlydoos
- Card Day
- Photographing Your Layouts 101
- Layout of the Week 10/20/2013: Erica Ortiz
- Fall Photography Contest WINNER!!!!!!
- Paper Weaving Tutorial
- Layout of the Week 10/13/2013: Barbara Pollack
- Ink Comparison Archival, Stazon, and Memento
- September Layout of the Month Winner!!!!
- Card Day
- Layout of the Week 10/6/2013: Kim Heard
- October Blog Hop Winners!!!!!!
- Featured Member * Niesia*
- Welcome to Swirlydoos' October Kit Reveal Blog Hop...
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)