Saturday, October 26, 2013
This has been a wonderful experience educating for Swirlydoos, but my contract has come to the end. You ladies have been wonderfully supportive and endearing...I can't tell you how much it has meant to me during my first professional scrappy gig.

For my farewell project I decided to create a shabby chic tissue cozy. Over at the eclectic Paperie blog we had to alter a box...and a tissue cozy is most definitely a box.  Since I was making this for my twins' teacher as a Christmas gift *wink wink* I decided to use this Jillibean Soup paper from my stash which complimented the flowers and bling from the Swirlydoos October kit perfectly. I added a couple of embellishments from eP and the result...: 





Here is a step by step video on how to construct and make this project all the way down to the books.








There is also a step by step photo tutorial on my blog:
www.scrappygoddess.blogspot.com




Again...thank you all so much for you support. Come join me over on the forums. I may no longer be an educator but I'm still a swirly girly. 

For the last time....get some ink on your elbows ;)

{{hugs}}
Andiepants

7 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

would love to see the video however it's showing private....

Maureen Chandler said...

This looks like a fascinating project but can't view the video - says private - :-(

Unknown said...

This is a great Farwel project..

Unknown said...

Farwell i mean..oepss

Andiepants said...

Sorry ladies. The video is now public. Enjoy!!

Grammie said...

hmmm - it looks awesome when finished but I'm not sure about attempting it. Maybe with scrap paper first to figure it out. You may want to correct the spelling of arithmetic before you give it to the teacher!

Andiepants said...

LOL...Do you know how many people have seen this and not pointed that out?! Honestly...I did not know I spelled it wrong...never even struck me. Due-ly noted and fixed Grammie ;)

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed