Thursday, July 18, 2013

Are you loving this kit as much as I am? It seems like these pages just scrap themselves!! (That's what I said about the last kit too:)  I'm going to have to admit....I think this is definitely one of my mostest favoritest swirly kits to date. Especially with these gelatos. There is so much you can do with them!!! Today I have a video to share 2 gelato techniques with you.

The first technique that I'm going to show you how to do is to paint with gelatos. I'll show you how I created this gorgeous flower from my LO I shared last Saturday.



The second technique that I'll show you is how to create a gradient color using gelatos dry, as I did on this bird cage





Here's the video.


Have a fantastic week!!

Andiepants

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi I am learning so much from these videos!!! And loving it. I am going to get some gelatos but was not sure what the sparkels spray that you used. Can you tell me so I can get that too.
Thank you so much!!
Ginger

Andiepants said...

Hi Ginger!

The sparkles I used are a spray called Sheer shimmer spritz by Imagine crafts. Honestly you can use any clear sparkle spray. Tattered Angels has one as well as Smooch sprays. Thanks for watching.

Andie

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed