Friday, August 3, 2012
It's supposed to be product pick THURSDAY, but, you see, I got my days mixed up! I told my husband this morning that I have to run an errand on Friday, so I need him to come home from work a little early, and he said, "You mean today?  
So, the first thing that popped into my head was that it WASN'T Thursday, and I missed my blog post. GAHHHH.

Well, here it is, the must-have product of the week: 
Yes, we have the new PION paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I have it on good authority that there are on a few left in the store, so if you want this line, you better get it NOW!!!!!

I haven't seen anyone else post their projects using this line, but I happened to bust it out for the Round Robin challenge, and here's how I use some of the papers:
I just love the softness of these papers, especially the green.

1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Oh, how I love Pion!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been {carefully} using the sheets that came in the July kit, the quality is just awesome and the colors and designs are sooooo pretty...

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed