Sunday, August 26, 2012
The Happy Wanderer


I love to go a-wandering,
Along the mountain track,
And as I go, I love to sing,
My knapsack on my back.

Chorus:
Val-deri,Val-dera,
Val-deri,
Val-dera-ha-ha- ha-ha-ha
Val-deri,Val-dera.
My knapsack on my back.

I love to wander by the stream
That dances in the sun,
So joyously it calls to me,
"Come! Join my happy song!"

I wave my hat to all I meet,
And they wave back to me,
And blackbirds call so loud and sweet
From ev'ry green wood tree.

High overhead, the skylarks wing,
They never rest at home
But just like me, they love to sing,
As o'er the world we roam.

Oh, may I go a-wandering
Until the day I die!
Oh, may I always laugh and sing,
Beneath God's clear blue sky!





Kathi is our happy little wanderer. She has been all around the world, and in her travels, she takes the most beautiful photo's. Kathi can scrap a travel photo like no other!! We see a hint of Tim Holtz Grunge in this LO, Kathi Style of course. Love the corrugated cardboard that mimics stucco. Love the embossed hinges with brads that look like rivets. If you don't have the embossed Timmy grunge board, you could always use embossing folders with plain grunge board or chip board. The small area of corset lacing is wonderful as well as the Dusty Attic flourish that pulls the whole page together. Beautiful job Kathi!! We love this one!!

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a fantastic layout... gorgeous texture and colours!
Alison x

Linda said...

What a beautiful LO - you have made many fine details.

Unknown said...

Awesome, really original!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed