Saturday, August 11, 2012



Good Saturday Morning to y'all!!!

Lynne here ~ I will be showing you how
to create this month Technique Tag
using the August Technique Kit.
Hope you enjoy it!

A Swirlydoos ~ Imagination  Lab Tutorial!!




This months Technique Tag is TOTALLY inspired by my "Family Tree" I created. I will be giving indepth instructions on how I created this beauty!!


And here is this months Tag.


Hope you enjoy this video.....it is a bit long this month but I didn't want to miss a detail!!!



3 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Love how you created this tag Lynne. The tree is wonderful. Great tip about putting multi medium on the canvas too. I would never have thought of that.

MsMad said...

love this tag...beautifully done.
Barbara Bird
Mdstrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

Peggy Giovanetti said...

I still cannot get over this awesome technique; I'll be trying this one out for sure!!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed