Wednesday, July 13, 2011
This is the basic instruction to make a Paper Bag Matchbook. How you embellish is completely up to you.

I used items from the July Vintage Fae Kit

Supplies:

Paper Bags (3) 5 1/8 X 10 5/8 inches
Card Stock
Stapler
Adhesive
Lots of Embellies
 

 
Take your card stock( this will be the cover) and cut 12 x 5 1/2
optional: ink and distress



Score the cover at 1", 6.5" and 7"
 


Fold at the score lines
 
 
I used regular size white paper bags. I only used three, but you can use up to six.


Measuring from the top of the paper bags, cut off the bottom sections at the 5 1/2" mark


At this time you want to embellish your bags. Ink, mist, distress. Even add thin embellishments


Now you can stack your bags and place them in the small fold of the cover. Staple


For the insert for the paper bags pockets, cut three pieces of card stock at 4.5" x 5"
Embellish these insert to your liking. You can add photos, journaling ephemera....whatever.


Depending how chunky you want your mini is up to you.

6 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

thanks for this tutorial. It is great !

Vicky Alberto said...

What a fantastic and creative idea!

Teresa Mendes said...

Thanks for this.....So great I will try it.

Shona said...

I love this :)

Paulien van den Bosch said...

I so love this idea Ang. Awesome tutorial!

Unknown said...

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Printed Paper Bags Wholesale

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed