Tuesday, July 19, 2011
How do you start your day?
I start mine with a smile. How come, you may ask.... well
I grab a cup of coffee and turn on my computer. Open up the Swirlydoos site and go to the Gallery.
Which is the most greatest source of inspiration. You can find the most GORGEOUS projects there.
From, layouts, ATC's, mini album's, altered art, etc.
And Yes, they make me smile, because .... I can feel the love.
The love for the *creating* process, as well as the love we feel for our beloved ones, which we scrap about or for.
Love is our starting point.
Today I would like to share some amazing cards, that I found whilst browsing the gallery.
First up, a Gorgeous card from Shell
She said that this is her new favorite die, which she dressed up so gorgeously, and made this beautiful card with.

The next card I saw, is from Pips
She created this Gorgeous card with her first Swirlydoos kit and said, that she loved her kit.
Pips.... we love your card!

Another great inspiration is the next card from Linda.
She created this Awesome Guy card.
I simply just Love it!!!!

And then the last two *Gorgeous* cards are by Camilla.

They represent this month's Vintage Fae kit so well.
Full of Gorgeousness!!!

Go take a peek, in our AMAZING Gallery.
Get yourself,  inspired and creative.
We'd love to see your creations.


3 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

gorgeous cards ! so different !

Kathy said...

OMG Camille you have used the kit so beautifully. They are spectacular. Maybe beside a scrap LO page we could add a card layout with instructions for them step by step.

Shelly said...

thank you for including my card! so many talented cardmakers here!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed