Friday, March 18, 2011
Hi bloggers! I thought it might be a great idea to give you a weekly update of things going on at Swirlydoos and on the user's forum. If you haven't visited the forums recently you really should. Here is a quick summary of the newest things going on:
- 2nd Annual Swirly Girls' Challenge - This is where YOU get to host a challenge! Our savage members all signed up for a month and then we set two of them loose each month on the rest of our unsuspecting subscribers to host a challenge of their own design! Everyone waits in anticipation to see what the challenge will be. This month our SGC challenges are Funny Faces and Strictly Homemade. Click HERE to check out these challenges for more details as well as the other regular monthly challenges that are being held.
- iPads for Autism - Our previous post introduced you to this very worthy fund raiser. Right now we have raised 50% of the funds needed to buy one iPad. We really need your help in raising the other half so that we can offer a child a doorway to a whole new world. Click on the link on the right to donate and make a child smile! Thank you
- We have 3, that's right...3 NEW tutorials posted this month. They are: Swirly Hibiscus Flowers, Making your own Background Paper, and Emerging Color Stamping Technique. Click HERE to go to our Tips, Tricks and Techniques forum.
- Did you know that we have a Photography and Photoshop forum complete with tutorials? Well, we do because Swirly Girls ROCK! Check it out. Click HERE.
- Our Layout of the Week is nothing short of amazing and was created by our very own Shelly M. Click HERE to see her amazing creation.
- Have you checked out the store lately?! OMGoodness.....there are some seriously incredible new items coming in often. But, you have to be quick. The savages are fast with that "buy now" button and aren't afraid to hip check you to get some yummy goodness! Things sell out fast. :D
Scrapbook Question of the Week: How do you store your photographs? Is there a really good way to store them? Click HERE to let us know.
I am lighting a Mojo candle for all of you and hoping that you have a fabulously inspiring and creative weekend!!!
Until next week my savages - XO
Swirlydoos Site Links
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
The layout of the week this week goes to Rae!!!! Congratulations Rae, I loved this gorgeous layout made for the March Round Robin Chall...
Yay! It's mine turn to share projects created with the Swirlydoos February kit of the month! Here's my interpretation of the ...
Hi everyone. For today's Saturday tutorial I have 2 cards for you. I have started a monthly card challenge on the forum, these are ...
Hey Savages, Kim here with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos November *Market Street* monthly kit. This kit is so ja...
- 2017 (40)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)